Home Forums Wallet Discussion Blockchain Wallet How is bitcoin different from regular money ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marckusha 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Maxxx17
    Participant

I don’t quite understand the whole bitcoin system and on which trading floors it can be traded? Help me understand this. How does bitcoin differ from regular money ?

Agata98
    Participant

Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency. It is not managed by the government or banks. I use margex to make it easier to manage bitcoin. And I can tell you about the differences between cryptocurrency and regular money. So, the revolutionary features of bitcoin:
    – you don’t need a bank to transfer money to someone
    Cryptocurrency has no physical equivalent: no bills or coins made of precious metals.
    – No one can issue bitcoins bypassing the system
    – Bitcoin is anonymous – all transactions are available to anyone on the internet. But we only know the wallet numbers, no first names, last names or passport information.

Marckusha
    Participant

This is all provided by the blockchain – the principle of its operation can be explained on the fingers of a child in 10 minutes. Blockchain is just a data storage system, like Excel, Google Docs or even a simple notebook.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.