Before we start, you should know that resetting Snapchat’s ‘My Eyes Only’ passcode will delete all Snaps you have hidden so far. If you would like to reset your passcode anyway, then follow the steps given below:
1. Open the Snapchat application and go to the “My Eyes Only” tab under the memories.
2. Click the “Options” at the bottom of the screen of the “My Eyes Only” Tab.
3. A Pop-up will appear on your screen with two options – Change Passcode or Forgot Passcode
4. Click on the “Forgot Passcode” option
5. On the next prompt enter your Snapchat account’s password.
6. Now read all the information and select the radio button and click to continue.
7. Now you can simply create your new passcode for the “MY Eyes Only” Section.