You should set up port hosting carefully because other people can access your home network if they get a hold of your IP address. Now, here is how you can set up port forwarding ATT Router.
1. Open the gateway settings from 192.168.1.254 into your browser.
2. Now, select “Settings,” then “Firewall,” and then “Applications, Pinholes, and DMZ.”
3. Now, choose the device you want to leave open to the Firewall.
4. Search the “Edit firewall settings for this computer” section and select one of the two options.
5. Select the application you want to host and hit “Add.”
6. In the “Access Code” section, type your device’s access code and “Submit.”
7. Repeat the method until you have allowed port access you want. They will show up in the “Hosted Applications” list.