Home Forums ICO Discussion Mad Max The Road Warrior Jacket

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  paul4422 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

giuliajones32
    Participant

Craiglist is a decent spot to go for tolerably valued utilized stuff. Ebay is alright however you truly need to recognize what a marker is worth before you offer on the web. It likewise helps in case you’re to some degree convenient when buying a pre-owned marker.

I realize everyone will continue forever about the Tippmanns however IMHO there nothing surprising about the internals on those markers, Mad Max The Road Warrior Jacket and I’ve seen enough of the Cyclone and Rip Clip containers mixing paint as opposed to taking care of it into the firearm to not generally care for the plan. However, on the off chance that you do choose a Tippmann, I’d go with an E-Gripped 98 or even their Bravo Tac One or Sierra One (whatever they’re called) with an average forcibly feed container.

paul4422
    Participant

at mysavinghub world wide online stores of international brands, your one stop gateway for a huge saving platform

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.