Home Forums Exchange Brokers Discussion NBA 2K20: Best Post Scorer Build

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gamerzone 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gamerzone
    Participant

If you’re seeking to be dominant in the paint, look no more. A number of the best NBA players of all time were highly skilled. Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq you name it. The 1v1 and 2v2 courts on NBA 2K20 could be where you face the hardest opponents (a nice way of saying poisonous ). Some of the most efficient scorers on these courts are Post Scorers, often looking to bully their 2K20 MT match-ups deep.

I’ve managed to craft a solid hit shots and build that’s able to dominate down low, but also one that is ready to stretch the ground. Inside this guide, we are going to be looking at the best Post Scorer construct that emulates the match of Hakeem Olajuwon. Center and role playing assembles before I breakdown the build, check for the PG.

We would like to dominate the paint, which means you are likely to want to begin with making your construct a Center. Pick the completing and shooting pie-chart, and here is why: As a Article Scorer, you want to control the paintbut also use the outside if things don’t go down low. Being a versatile Center provides you more methods of scoring, but helps create space if you choose to play with other game modes on NBA 2K20. This build is more suited to your courts, but once maxed out, you can certainly add it into pro-am and 3v3 line-ups.

With the strength, choose the pie-chart To your profile. Not much to say about the besides the fact that we want to be able set large screens to back our match-ups and maintain solid box-outs. For your attribute updates, stay consistent with the amounts. This will give you 9 badges, 16 shooting, 9 playmaking along with 18 completing. Allowed, 9 badges isn’t perfect for a Center. However, as mentioned before, this build is for 2’s and 1’s. 9 badges isn’t the world’s end. Any professional Center will have the ability set good screens to protect the paint and rebound on any game style.

On the other hand, 18 permits you to control the paint whereas 16 shooting badges allows you hit and to post fade shots from various ranges. 9 playmaking sets up you to equip useful badges such dream shake a post-spin tech and quick first step. The wide variety of badges allows us to develop into a strongly versatile Post Scorer construct in NBA 2K20.

For your height we’re keeping it easy, go max. We’re going to be an in the paint, although we are not likely to be athletic or fast. Max height allows us to score on with ease. Whether post fade outside or you would like to mash, your elevation will be a critical variable on your capability. Getting tall helps for from the paint.

For weight, we are likely to go max again. This is important as it allows us to back our opponents, place large body displays and box-out any match-up to get a Post Scorer construct. Next, you’re going to want to max your wingspan. Any boost we can get rebounding and blocking ability is a plus, as we don’t have too many defensive badges. Max wingspan is also a plus on the offensive end because it assists with contested layups in the paint and dunks.

That can be covered up with shooting boosts along with our 16 shooting badges, although we might be taking a couple hits to our ability. The advantages of moving max wingspan greatly outweighs the disadvantages. And your takeover badge. For this particular build, I would certainly go for the Post Scorer takeover. This takeover gives your build animations in the post. Fades, drop step, post hook and your article spin eventually become unstoppable when executed correctly. It is vital that you opt for this if you want to stick to courts that are 2v2 and 1v1.

If you would like to be able to use all modes are built in by this, you could consider the Rim Protector takeover Buy NBA 2K21 MT<br/>. It can potentially compensate for the low 9 defensive badges. But when I created this build, I had the 1’s and 2’s in mind. Post Scorer takeover is crucial if you want to dominate those mates. This was my guide to the very best Article Scorer build in NBA 2K20. Do you agree? Is there anything you would change? Allow me to know in the comments section.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.